Monday, January 31, 2011

Home Management Binder

I joined the weekly challenge at A Bowl Full of Lemons. The challenge this week is to create a household management binder. I was unable to participate in ABFoL's 21 Days to Getting Organized Challenge because I just couldn't complete any of those tasks in one day. I do hope to do each of those challenges, it's just going to take me more time. I might actually get to finish this challenge because I get the whole week and I already have one started.

I had a plain blue 1" Avery binder with several sections that help me keep my family and home (kind of) organized. I went ahead and used the challenge as a good excuse to buy a cute binder. Normally, I would not spend that kind of money on a binder (I'm too cheap) but I do love office supplies and went ahead and splurged. Toni suggested we look at Target for cute but inexpensive binders and that's where I found mine. I bought a 1" binder and a 2" binder.


I moved everything from my old binder to my new binder and from here I will add to and subtract from mine as necessary. I know I have some outdated information in mine and am hoping to get some ideas on important things to add.

0 comments:

Post a Comment