Wednesday, January 12, 2011

dishwasher problem

I came into the kitchen to get some medicine my daughter needed before bed and the dishwasher had soap bubbles pouring out of it. My husband was coming out of my son's room as I was heading back into my daughter's room. I asked what kind of soap he put in. He asked what it mattered. I explained that if it wasn't dishwasher detergent it wouldn't work correctly. He said he thought it said dishwasher detergent. I finished putting my daughter to bed and when I went into the kitchen it was apparent he cleaned up the bubbles and tried to do something inside the dishwasher. He apparently hadn't used dishwasher detergent (my guess is that it was dish liquid.) This is not the first time this has happened. How frustrating.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment