Saturday, January 15, 2011

Office project

A I mentioned earlier, I worked on the office/spare room mess a little on Tuesday, the snow day. I didn't really spend much time. Mostly I had to put some things where they belonged or find a home for some things. Last night my daughter was really having some coughing issues. She has asthma that is triggered when she gets a cold. She's been recovering from a cold for a while so her cough is still lingering, especially at night. I began wondering if something in her room could be triggering it. (I know I'm grasping for straws but I feel like I have to try something.) So, she's downstairs hacking away and I asked my husband what he thought about having her sleep in the office. He mentioned that he coughed more in her room and it couldn't hurt to try it. So, I went and got her and took her to the office--because I could. It no longer looked like this.






The bed was clear, the baby gear was better contained and moved off the bed. To someone who's tidy this is no big deal. To me, it felt great because only last week I couldn't bring her to the office in the middle of the night. I'm just going to keep chipping away at this place and I'll get there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment