Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesdays

Wednesdays are my family room day. On Wednesdays I dust the family room. My family room is connected to the kitchen/dining area in what I guess could be called the "great room" though that's a little deceptive. It's a little small to call it "great." So, when I say family room I also mean the kitchen/dining area. The other activities of the day determine how thoroughly I dust. Last week, I didn't do such a great job, so I made up for it today. I also clean the floors every other Wednesday. Today was one of the floor cleaning Wednesdays. We have laminate floors through the upper level (we have a split level.) I use a Shark floor steamer--I LOVE it.

Today I did my dailies & Wednesday tasks and still had a little time and energy left so I added a couple January jobs. Today's January jobs were cleaning the light fixture above the sink, cleaning the ceiling fan in the kitchen and wiping off the top of the fridge. All three of those jobs are ones I would never get to until I happened to see how gross they were, or someone else saw how gross they were. I much prefer to do it this way to avoid embarrassment (because someone else saw it) or disappointment in myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment