Friday, January 21, 2011

Snow Day #3

So, yesterday was a perfect snow day. Today, not so much. The kids were whiney and difficult. I didn't react to it very well. Now they are in bed and I'm laying here feeling badly about overreacting. It really wasn't that bad but I got irritated and frustrated and they could tell. Actually, my daughter probably acted worse because she could see how I felt. I wish I could just not let it bother me. The whining, fake crying, crabbing at me just gets me grouchy. It gave me a headache and I didn't even want to be around them anymore. Once again, I feel guilty feeling and saying that. But, I said I was going to be honest in this blog and that's honestly how I felt. Luckily, tomorrow is a new day and I get a chance to try again.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment