Monday, February 14, 2011

My husband

My husband came home tonight with roses for Valentine's Day. He never brings me flowers. (I'm not one much for flowers but I do appreciate them when I get them.) We don't exchange gifts, instead we usually go out to a nice restaurant (which we did last night) and be sure to do something together on Valentine's Day (we went to a movie tonight.) He also got me a card. It plays "our song," a song that was popular right when we started dating and one we danced to at our wedding.

I write my post earlier today, he brings me flowers and a very thoughtful card.

Yes, I feel like the biggest b****.

1 comment:

  1. You know what? It happens. That doesn't make you a b****. It makes you human. It makes him human. A human who just wanted to show you that he was thinking of you and wanted to do something nice for you. :) I'm glad to hear that there was some improvement. It doesn't deal with the issue that was at hand the other day, but it is definitely him doing something special for you. You deserve it! Happy Valentine's Day to you! ♥

    ReplyDelete