Saturday, February 5, 2011

I did it to myself again.

So, last night I got home right around 10. Once again, I stayed up too late reading (this time it was blogs, then a book.) I turned the light off around midnight. As usual, my son was up before the sun. He came into my room at 6:15. Now, it's 4:15 and I. Am. Grouchy. The girl was at a sleepover last night so she's been in a mood all day as well. We are a real pair. Naturally, my husband is gone all day and night so there is no escaping each other. Then, there is the dog. He's annoying on a good day. Today he is almost unbearable. I'm trying not to be too grouchy toward the kids, but it's not easy.

How does the saying go? The definition of insanity is doing the same thing but expecting different results?

I've got to go to sleep earlier.

1 comment:

  1. I know this is now an old post, but I just found your blog yesterday. This post right here? My life. On a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete