Monday, March 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 3/7





My husband won't be home for dinner most of this week. I usually use that as an excuse not to cook. I still feed my children on those days but it's less planned. The meals are much simplier (which is fine) but our fruit and veggie intake goes way down. I'm sure we don't get enough fruits and veggies anyway so we can't afford to get less. My focus this week is to get more fruits and veggies on the table. Plus, this is a busy time of year for my husband so if I use that as a reason not to cook, the kids and I will rarely eat a good meal.

Monday-Pizza Pie & salad

Tuesday-Italian Meatball and Tortellini Soup

Wednesday-French Toast & canned peaches

Thursday-Lasagne (frozen from a past meal) for me, frozen ravioli for kids & green beans

Friday-homemade pizza & salad

Saturday-left overs

Sunday-I have no idea. I thought about just putting something random but the truth is, I have no idea.

I plan on freezing some of the soup, pizza pie & french toast. Then I can use these on some of the upcoming nights my husband won't be home.

I'm linking up to Menu Plan Monday at Org Junkie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment