Sunday, March 27, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 3/28

Meals last week were a disaster. I only planned a couple because my husband was going to cook three times. I can't even remember what threw us off track every day but we each only cooked once. So, this week I need to get a little more serious.

Sunday-Tacos
Monday-Tortilla Soup (A Slob Comes Clean) with cornbread
Tuesday-Spinach Artichoke Casserole (Stolen Moments)
Wednesday-Leftovers
Thursday-Fish (not sure what kind yet) & Cheesy Spinach Bake (Meal Makeover Moms)
Friday-Pizza
Saturday-Meat Loaf

I sat down this morning to do my meal planning and it is still a struggle for me. It takes me a long time. Even with my Menu Plan Plan (which I posted here last week) it still takes forever. Maybe I should use one of those menu planning services. Hmm, something to think about.

 Linking up to Menu Plan Monday at Org Junkie.

(When I went to link up, I saw Org Junkie has some menu planning resources listed. Perfect timing. I will be sure to check those out.)


0 comments:

Post a Comment