Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Reasons I will continue to coupon

Below are pictures of some of the items I have purchased recently using coupons. I check a couple websites/blogs for ways to combine sales and coupons for the greatest savings. My favorite is www.savingmoneyinmissouri.com also known as Clippin' with Carrie. She lives in my area so I know the deals she finds are available close to my home. I also occasionally check krazycouponlady.com.











I paid between $.25 and $.50 for each of the above items. I know there are some people who are able to get these items for free but I am happy with what I was able to do. As of right now, I don't even buy a newspaper. My mom saves her coupon inserts for me and I print a few things off the internet. Considering how little I invest in couponing, I will take paying a quarter for a tube of toothpaste.

Everything in the picture below cost me $1.06. I used a coupon for the Systane, which was also on sale. I had extra care bucks (from CVS) to pay for most of it.

It's deals like this that will keep me going. As frustrated as I might sometimes get, I love a good (or great) deal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment