Monday, June 6, 2011

Another funny website--wave at the bus

I just found an adorable & funny website. Maybe adorable and funny don't seem to go together but I think that is what this is.

waveatthebus.blogspot.com

This couple's middle school aged son rode the bus to school for the first time this year. After the bus picks up their son, it drives down their street and passes right in front of their house. On the first day, the wife suggests they go out and wave to their son as the bus drives by the house to embarass him. It doesn't sound like a very nice thing to do, but it is my kind of humor. Actually, I think that is hysterical. "Let's go wave to him as the bus goes by so we can embarrass him."

After the first day the dad dresses in a different outfit every day for the entire year. That's the part that I think is adorable. That is a lot of work but something their kid will remember forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment