Monday, June 6, 2011

Figuring out our new routine

I am completely out of whack right now. The kids and my husband are out of school and I am not watching other kids anymore. I have been so looking forward to getting to this point but haven't yet figured out our new routine. Today was the first day of summer school so hopefully we will settle into something soon.

I have several projects I want to do around the house. (paint the outside of the house?, regrout the hall bathroom floor, declutter/organize the laundry room, declutter/organize my daughter's room, purge, purge, & purge some more)

I'd like to write a blog post just about every day. (That hasn't happened so far.)

I'd like to get back on my cleaning schedule.

I want to do lots of stuff with the kids before the summer slips away.

Now that I have put it in the blog, I will have to be accountable for it. Let's see what I can do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment