Monday, May 16, 2011

Getting back to it

I have had a busy, busy last few weeks. I've had several Girl Scout events (some I had to plan), extra kids at my house, softball practices and games, and my husband was busy at school with end of the year concerts and rehearsals, so I didn't have much help.

When I get busy like that a few things happen. My housework starts to fall off, fewer and fewer meals are planned or cooked, and I have less time for me. (This last part means less blogging. That was obvious last week because I had so few posts. It's not that I didn't have anything to write about, I have several posts half-written in my head.)

Things should slow down a bit now. Girls Scouts is pretty much over for the year. My husband's schedule opens up considerably. Schools is almost over, which means I will have less kids at my house.

I am ready to get back to it. Get back to cleaning, organizing, and taking care of my house. Get back to menu planning and cooking for my family. Get back to blogging!!

Things should gradually open up for me. I still have extra kids for a couple more weeks but after that freedom. (Just kidding. Sort of.) I hope to blog a lot this summer and make some additions to the blog. (Like adding my yearly cleaning calendar.)

Plus, I need to blog to keep me accountable for all the things I am trying to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment